We meet again. Last week I had an amazing time answering questions and emails about the featured synergy blend Gal Pal from Eden's Garden. The response was overwhelming and I couldn't be happier to continue on this 4-week journey with everyone. As some of you may know, this past weekend I went on a girls trip with my bestie to the great state of Michigan. If you missed out on our adventure, you can catch up here, but the moral of the story in relation to this weeks featured synergy blend is the fact that when we left Tennessee, it was a sunny 55 degrees, but by the time we made it to our destination, it was 19 degrees and windy. With the sudden shift in temperature and the wood heat from the cabin, I not only brought amazing memories back to Tennessee but also a stuffy nose. Lucky for me, my home was already equipped with what I consider to be one of the most vital essential oil synergy blends to have in your arsenal, Fighting Five.
I use Fighting Five in my home diffuser year round, and when cold and allergy related issues are at their peak, I mix it with a carrier oil (coconut) and rub it on the bottom of our feet before bedtime. Its ability to combat airborne bacteria is vital for cold and flu season, and during the Spring when environmental allergies are at their peak in our home, we want to try our best to keep the sneezing fits from turning into a respiratory infection. This particular blend consists of all your essential oil heavy hitters. With the combination of Lemon, Cinnamon Leaf, Moroccan Rosemary, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus Globulus, and Eucalyptus Radiata, Fighting Five will not only keep your immune system in tip-top shape, but will keep you feeling like the powerhouse you are. By now you probably know the drill, so let's get into what makes this weeks synergy blend amazing.
- Lemon- Lemon essential oil is a great for respiratory issues, acting as a phenomenal decongestant. The aroma of Lemon is uplifting to the spirit which is half the battle when you aren't feeling your best. When added to vinegar and water, Lemon Essential oil makes a fantastic addition to your cleaning regimen.
- Cinnamon Leaf- Cinnamon Leaf oil has been used for centuries for the treatment of digestive, circulatory, and immune system deficiency related problems. It has anesthetic, antiseptic, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, making it a germ fighting superhero.
- Moroccan Rosemary - Rosemary oil is a warming oil which makes it great for cold and flu season. It helps to ease aches and pains as well as increases circulation and helps to relieve nausea.
- Clove Bud- Clove oil is used to treat a variety of things from toothaches and headaches, to muscle aches, coughs, and asthma. The aroma of Clove is so pleasant, and for me is the most noticeable fragrance in the Fighting Five blend. I absolutely love it!
- Eucalyptus Globulus- STUFFY NOSE, BEGONE! This essential oil is great in the Fighting Five blend to relieve you of a stuffy nose, but alone can be fantastic when used in a hot bath or with steam inhalation.
- Eucalyptus Radiata- Also good for inhalation, the difference in this species of Eucalyptus is that its particularly cooling sensation makes it ideal for vapor rubs.
For those of you who are looking for something to diffuse in your home that will not only make it smell amazing but will also be doing more than triple duty on keeping you healthy and at your best, Fighting Five should be your go-to blend. With holidays rapidly approaching, you need all the help you can get to be your best version of you and with social gatherings going on, you never know what could be coming your way. Follow this link and be prepared by giving your immune system the boost it needs in advance so you can focus on the joy that the holidays bring. Live, Love, and Grow Roots!